Largest fleet of self-drive rental sweepers in the UK
We are the UK's leading supplier of self-drive premium municipal and industrial cleaning equipment for rental and contract hire. We offer a range of assets from small indoor scrubbers, to compact and large chassis mounted sweepers, to gully tankers, RCV's and tippers.
Nationwide coverage for service and maintenance
We have over 20 field engineers spanning the country, as well as 13 in house engineers, with an abundance of experience servicing and maintaining assets. Whether it's our machines on contract, or your own assets, we provide a high level of service to all our customers.
Wide range of funding options available
Whether you want to rent or purchase, we have a wide range of options to help you in acquiring your asset, including our own in-house finance company Dawsongroup Finance. Our quotes are competitive and we can tailor our options to suit your requirements.
Do you want to own it, or use it?
- Adapt your fleet to your equipment
- Lower rates for exchanging or taking back equipment
- Flexible offerings to contract extensions
- Response within 4 hours
- 24 hour fix rate - 92%
- Can provide replacement machines
Whole Lifetime Cost
- Agreed residual values and established disposal
- All machines are owned from new with full service history
- Focus on constantly improving product development
- Equipment from leading brands including: Johnston, Scarab, Schmidt, Whale, Farid, Dennis Eagle, Tennant and Thompsons
- Wide range of municipal, industrial & specialist equipment
- We offer a one stop shop
- Unbiased advice on the best products for your requirements
- Regular review meetings throughout your contract
- Monthly KPI's sent to help improve operator and engineer performance
We supply high quality branded vehicles
We supply a wide range of premium quality products in the industry. With a selection of manufacturers to choose from we can ensure that you receive the best machine for your operation. Our manufacturer relationships also mean that we can provide you with impartial advice on a number of different machine models.
Urbaser have worked closely with Dawsongroup for several years and we have found this to be a very strong and successful partnership
Business Development Manager, Urbaser
Dawson's provided a professional and informative service from the very first enquiry with excellent product support, essential for us operating our first sweeper within the company
Plant Manager, Agetur
We've developed a very beneficial relationship, expanding our sweeping operations in the knowledge that we can rely on the quality service and reliability from Dawson's
Fleet & Workshop Manager, Ashcourt Group
For all your cleaning needs, training, up to date equipment use Dawsongroup, professional, competitive, friendly and quick to respond
Environmental Services Manager, Incentive FM Group