Field Service Engineer
We are looking for a Field Service Engineer to join our sweepers business. This exciting opportunity will focus on the servicing, maintenance and repairing of a full range of municipal sweeper machines, refuse vehicles and gully tankers for our customers.
The successful candidate will:
- Be trained engineers/fitters
- Have worked on sweepers or similar vehicles
- Have knowledge and experience of engines, gearboxes, hydraulics, electrics and braking systems
To be successful for this position you will:
- Have a great level of communication skills and customer service with the ability to demonstrate the values and ethics of Dawsongroup sweepers
- Have a flexible and adaptable approach to your role and be able to work well on your own initiative with minimum supervision
- HGV trained and LGC Class C Licence would be advantageous but not essential
- Hold a full, clean UK driving licence
Dawsongroup plc is an equal opportunities employer, and is committed to the continuous improvement and satisfaction of our employees, and as such, training and ongoing development are readily available, as well as a competitive wage and an excellent benefits package.