Hire Fleet Administrator
We are looking for a Hire Fleet Administrator to join the team based at our Brighouse location.
Your main responsibility will be hiring out sweepers and other equipment to businesses and the public sector throughout the UK.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Converting customer enquiries and tender invitations into profitable hires within set guidelines
- Liaising with Group credit control department to determine credit worthiness of new customers
- Liaising with the Service department to ensure that equipment will be fully serviced before delivery
- Updating, maintain and distributing the Future Hire and Fleet Movement documents
- Completing rental documentation prior to equipment despatch, and rental termination paperwork once the hire equipment has been returned
- Establishing appropriate transportation arrangements ensuring the cost-effective movement of hire fleet equipment
- Organising all aspects of driver trainin
The ideal applicant will be an enthusiastic and versatile individual with general administration experience, including knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
You will have a strong commitment in delivering excellent customer service and be a quick learner.
Dawsongroup plc is an equal opportunities employer, and is committed to the continuous improvement and satisfaction of our employees, and as such, training and ongoing development are readily available, as well as a competitive wage and an excellent benefits package.