Mechanical Field Service Engineer
This exciting opportunity will focus on the servicing, maintenance and repairing of a full range of municipal sweeper machines, refuse vehicles and gully tankers for our customers.
- Provide fault diagnosis
- Repair and maintain the products
- Ensure all routine maintenance is carried out in accordance to guidelines
- Manage all stock and equipment
- Be a trained engineers/fitter, having worked on sweepers or similar vehicles with knowledge and experience of engines, gearboxes, hydraulics, electrics and braking systems
Skills and attributes:
- Have a great level of communication skills and customer service with the ability to demonstrate the values and ethics of Dawsongroup sweepers
- Have a flexible and adaptable approach to your role and be able to work well on your own initiative with minimum supervision
- HGV trained and LGV Class C Licence would be advantageous but not essential
- Hold a full, clean UK driving licence
Dawsongroup plc is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the continuous improvement and satisfaction of our employees, and as such, training and ongoing development are readily available, as well as a competitive wage and an excellent benefits package.